Join Our Team:
- Graduate Research Assistantship (MS/PhD) in Precision Agriculture
- Click for details on the position (downloadable .pdf)
- Tenure Track Assistant/Associate/Professor of Integrative Precision Poultry Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Integrative Precision Agriculture Specialist for Horticultural Crops
- Assistant or Associate Professor: Precision Crop Protection
Grad Student Spotlight
We're proud of our students and want to show them off.
Mary Logan Tostenson
The project won the 2022 National Excellence in Multistate Research Award for their outstanding collaboration and impacts. The award is presented by the Experiment Station Section, a unit of the APLU Commission on Food, Environment, and Renewable Resources, Board on Agriculture Assembly.
UGA researchers involved are Dr. Glen Rains and Dr. Simer Virk.
Grad Students Triumph at 2022 ASA-CSSA-SSSA International Annual Meeting
Four CRSS graduate students swept both the Precision Ag Systems MS Oral Competition and the Precision Ag Systems MS Poster Competition.
Precision Ag Systems MS Oral Competition
- 1st: Amrit Pokhrel (co-advisors: Dr. Virk and Dr. Snider)
- 2nd: Matt Tucker (advisor: Dr. Virk)
- 3rd: Madan Sapkota (advisor: Dr. Virk)
Precision Ag Systems MS Poster Competition
- 1st: Madan Sapkota (advisor: Dr. Virk)
- 2nd: Michael Goodnight (advisor: Dr. Virk)
- 3rd: Matt Tucker (advisor: Dr. Virk)
The winning students are pictured above (l-r): Madan Sapkota, Matt Tucker, Dr. Simer Virk, Michael Goodnight, & Amrit Pokhrel. Congratulations to all!